viernes, 9 de febrero de 2018

FICHA REPASO INGLÉS. SIMPLE PAST:
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE VERB IN SIMPLE PAST TENSE:

(Completa con el verbo en pasado simple).

1. Ann read a book yesterday.
2. My sister played tennis last saturday.
3. We listened music an hour ago.
4. My brother slept in that room last year.
5. They studied a week a go.
6. I did my homeworks.
7. You spoke.
8.  They cleaned the house yesterday.
9.  Tom went to the cinema last weekend.
10. My mother ran this morning.

FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE SIMPLE PAST OR SIMPLE PRESENT.
Completa con el presente simple o pasado simple).

1. Sarah watch a film every ningh.
2. I studied English last year.
3. We played the guitar a week a go.
4. My brother reads every morning.
5. They go to the cinema every Saturday.
6. Peter cleaned the house yesterday.
7. My sister spoke with her friend an hour ago.
8. We eat an apple every morning.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.