viernes, 2 de febrero de 2018

FICHA REPASO DE PRESENTE SIMPLE Y OTROS TIEMPOS VERBALES.

REPASO INGLÉS PRESENTE SIMPLE:

FILL IN THE BLANK WITH THE VERB.
  PRESENT SIMPLE:
1. Ann reads a book.
2. My sister plays tenis.
3. We listen to music.
4. My brother sleeps.
5. They study.
6. I do my homeworks.
7. You speak.
8. They clean the house.
9. Tom goes to the cinema.
10. My mother runs.

CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER.
 1. We cook/cooks dinner.
 2. My aunt drives/drive the car.
 3. I read/reads a comic.
 4. They sleep/sleeps.
 5. You study/studies.
 6. Ann do/does her homeworks.
 7. My brother play/plays.
 8. She speaks/speak.
 9. Mary sings/sing.
 10. My father works/work.
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE PRESENT CONTINUOS OR SIMPLE PRESENT.
 1. is watching
 2. study
 3. play
 4. is reading
 5. go
 6. is cleaning
 7. is speaking
 8. eat
PRESENT CONTINUOS:
FILL THE BLANKS WITH AM-IS OR ARE.
1. Ann is reading a book.
2. My sister is playing tennis.
3. We are listening to music.
4. My brother is sleeping.
5. They are studying.
6. I am doing my homeworks.
7. You are speaking.
8. They are cleaning the house.
9. Tom is going to the cinema.
10. My mother is running.
CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER:
1. We are cooking/ is cooking dinner.
2. My aunt are driving/is driving the car.
3. I are reading/am reading a comic.
4. They are sleeping/is sleeping.
5. You is studying/are studying.
6. Ann is doing/are doing her homeworks.
7. My brother are playing/is playing.
8. She is speaking/are speaking.
9. Mary is singing/are singing.
10. My father are working/is working.
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE PRESENT CONTINUOS:
1. Sarah is watching a film.
2. I am studying for my English exam.
3. We are playing guitar.
4. My brother is reading the newspaper.
5. They are going to the cinema.
6. Peter is cleaning the house.
7. My sister is speaking with her friend.
8. We are eating an apple.












 





































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.